...A vital meeting place for culture-seeking and culture-making...
PO Box 308, Rainy River ON P0W 1L0
Click Here to Visit Our Catalogue
Best Wishes to everyone for a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.
Thanks to everyone who supported the Library and its endeavours
throughout this difficult year.
2023 will be a great year at a new location!
November 15 Update
GOOD NEWS LIBRARY PATRONS!
We are exploring two sites as strong possibilities for the Library's new home!
We will keep you informed as we learn more!
While we seek a new home for the library, the Library Board has created a new Strategic Plan for 2022-2026. To read the new Plan, it is posted further down this page, under Library News, or you can go to "About Us," then "Board Policies." The Strategic Plan is the top item on the page, before the other Board Policies.
All of the regular Library collection, shelving, children's toys, etc. are safely stored, awaiting a new space to call home!
What can you read now? You can access online books through this website. You can download Axis360 further down this page. Instructions for how to use it are included in our Download tab, under "Our Services". You can also go to "Click Here to Visit Our Catalogue" to find other online options, such as Overdrive. If you need help with the login, please send an email to email@example.com or send a message on Facebook Messenger.
You can also borrow books from Baudette, Emo and Fort Frances Public Libraries. Show your Rainy River Public Library card and you will be issued a card from their library.
Please remember that:
- The telephone has been disconnected. To contact us, please message us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 308, Rainy River, ON P0W 1L0
- The Book Return Drop Box is located beside the main door at the
Town of Rainy River Office at 201 Atwood Ave.
- You can renew any books you currently have on loan through the online renewal. If you require assistance with that, please send us a message and we will do our best to help you.
- Contact your local municipality to let them know you care about the future of your Library:
- Write our MPP, the Hon. Greg Rickford. The province has had Library funding frozen since 1997.
- Write: 5907 Hwy 11/71, P.O. Box 326, Emo. ON P0W 1E0; Greg.Rickfordco@pc.ola.org
We are so grateful for the outpouring of support we’ve received from the community. Please know we’re doing everything in our power to keep serving you.
Rainy River Public Library Board
Click Here to Download Axis360 eBooks and Audiobooks
All iOS devices running iOS 10 or later - click here to download the free Axis360 app
All Android devices running Android 5 or later - click here to download the free Axis360 app
Our Accessible Service Commitment
Need Help using
The Library gratefully acknowledges the support of...